Life is a Highway, I Wanna Ride it all Night Long

Friday, October 22, 2010

What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?

To Juice or Not To Juice? That Is The Question...

Wow it has been quite a ride.  Today is day number 5, and I have to decide do I go the whole mile or not?  Truth is not a change in weight loss overnight from day 4.  So is it a 24 hour plateau, OR have I gained all the benefits I am going to from this Juice Fast.  10 pounds in 4 days is nothing to sneeze at!

Plan A - Juice till Dinner, take a walk
Plan B - Juice, Train, Shake, Dinner
Plan C - Eat Clean, Train, Eat Clean, Cheat Meal for Dinner

I have had my first cup of coffee in 5 days this morning.  It's ok, not what I thought I was missing.  Think I need my skinny latte or iced coffee with lowfat milk and two splenda from Starbucks to spoil myself :)

What to do???  Argggghhhhh

Interesting Cravings Summary to Report...

While I am aware of a starving hunger several times a day, especially at night, I am NOT craving any particular type of food any longer and I am able to quiet the head noises, tune them out.

Stay Tuned...

I seem to be closing in on lifestyle changes that will benefit me as I progress through this process.  While the jury is still out as to whether I juice today or not, I feel like I walk away with a 'new' trained thought...Am I really hungry?  Is now possibly a real question I can ask myself and honestly make the right choice.

Taking a Ride Into The Future?

I am considering the positive affects of...

  1. Juice fasting two days a week, Tuesdays and Thursday
  2. Clean eating 3 days a week 
  3. One cheat meal a week,    
  4. Training - Monday, Wednesday and Friday,
If I follow this plan successfully I'll give myself a...

A Bonus Cheat Day a month

What am I doing the rest of my life?  Balancing it all and riding the highway to Health, Enjoying Life along the way....Care to come along for the ride?
I welcome your opinions, advice and encouragement along the way!  Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend all!

Caio!









1 comment:

  1. Well just got back from my first training session since I started the juice fast and I am happy to report that the scale at the gym recorded and 11 pound loss. So 4 day Juice Fast netted an 11 pound loss, pretty pleased with that! My workout? Ummmm not too pleased with :( Cardio is weak and have to build back up...it goes so fast! I still am encouraged and plan to work the program on this new lifestyle change! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete